Cartmel Floor Standing Traditional Towel Rail - 500 x 952mm
Why Buy This Traditional Period Towel Rail?
"The Cartmel traditional towel rail is a high end, premium product that balances performance with style. The striking light cream 3 column central radiator and practical sweeping chrome bar make this a perfect product for period properties. The Cartmel towel rail can be installed on a central heating system when fitted with a pair of compatible radiator valves."
- Our range of traditional towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials, superior chrome plating facilities and the use of a robust light cream powder coated paint finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- The projected sweeping bar is ideal for hanging and drying larger towels while still providing heat to the room.
- All our traditional towel rails are supplied with a wall & floor screws and bleed valve (shown below).
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
|Socket Width||½" BSP|
|Fixing Kit||Supplied with wall & floor fixings & chrome bleed valve|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6 Bar|
|Pipe Centres||355mm minus valve widths|
|Design||Traditional Towel Rail|
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°