Combination Unit 7 day / 24 hour Fused Spur Timer 13A
The Fused Spur Timer is for use with an electric heated towel rail / radiator fitted with an electric element. This is a practical combination device of a fused spur combined with a 7 day timer device in one unit. (NOTE: Can also be used with other electric products that require a timer)
- Saves installing 2x separate devices (both of which will be required for an electric towel rail or electric radiator)
- The Timer function covers a 5+2 or 7 day week, with up to 4 different 'on' and 'off' programme blocks. (Shortest Switching time 1 minute)
- Permanent "OFF" and timed outputs available.
- BS1362 fuse replacement from front.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- This product must not be used on a load greater than 3kw resistive.
- When this timer is used with a thermostatic heating element, once switched off the element will remember its temperature setting and power on again at the same setting.
We recommend that this product is fitted by a qualified electrician.