Mill Heat WiFi Enabled Designer Electric Panel Heater - 600W
The Mill Heat is a generation 3 model with many improvements in hardware and software compared to previous generation models such as:
• Super easy connection with Bluetooth allows it to automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network, no matter what type of router you have.
• The first and only heater with a PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) thermostat. When the desired temperature is reached, the stove will maintain this temperature by reducing the power level. This means more stable heating with less temperature fluctuations.
• Predictive heating – The stove heats the room so that the desired temperature is reached at a specific time. The panel heater has an advanced algorithm that allows it to learn how fast/slow the temperature in the room is going up/down. That way, it knows when to start heating to reach the desired temperature at the time you have scheduled in the app.
Mill PA600WIFI3 will keep bedrooms and your kitchen heated. It has a total effect of 600W.
Recommended room size: 8-11 m2
Mill PA600WIFI3, PA1200WIFI3, PA1500WIFI3, PA2000WIFI3 are steel design panel heaters with integrated wifi module . They are 100% quite and can be placed in bathrooms (IPX4)
The Millheat app gives you freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. Just tell the app your normal schedule and it will adjust the temperature automatically for you, making your life easy and comfortable.
The app is built in a way such that each heater that is installed will be connected to a house and a specific room (where a room can consist of one or several heaters), or as independent heaters that can be moved between different rooms.
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations (home, cabins etc), all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated
- Set up weekly programs with different pore-defined modes (Comfort, Sleep, Away and OFF)
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room
- Override the set programs for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your program if you get home earlier than normal one day)
- Control your heater independently by not assigning it to a specific room and program. This gives you the freedom to move the heater between rooms, according to your needs.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registers a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
The heaters (AV and NE series, Convection SG1200WIFI, Oil Premium AB-H1500WIFI and WiFi Socket) have an integrated WiFi module. This means that there is no need for any hub or changing the thermostat. The heaters will connect directly to your WiFi network.
Please make sure your WiFi router has sufficient capacity of number of active devices connected to your home network.
App name: Millheat
WiFi specifications: Generation 1: 802.11b/g, 2,4 Ghz, Generation 2: 802.11b/g/n, 2,4 Ghz
iOS: Version 8 and newer
Android: Version 4.2 and newer
NOTE: Click the Image (above) for more information on how the app is programmed.
- Aluminium heating element - high efficiency and low surface temperature
- 100% silent operations
- Super accurate thermostat - digitally registered
- Easy operation
- Temperature calibration function
- Elegant design with glass front
- Advanced thermostat control - Millheat App + WiFi
- Power: 600W, 1200W, 1500W, 2000W
- Thermostat: WiFi
- Material heating element: Aluminium
- Material front: Steel
- Colour: White
- Cord: White, 130 cm
- Placement cord outlet: Right side
- Earth: Yes
- IP classification: IPX4 (Approved for use in bathrooms zone 2)
- Product size (W x D x H cm): 105,0 x 7,8 x 20,0 cm
|Width||600W - 650mm, 1200W - 1050mm, 1500W - 1050mm, 2000W - 1050mm|